** Next Meeting **

*** Monday 6/18 at 9:00 PM ET on Franklin Live ***

We need to be on time b/c another group is using Franklin Live at 10:00 PM ET.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bicycle Pics

I found some pretty cool bicycle pics on the web. Maybe we could use one of them as the bike we're marketing. What do you guys think?

Check out these links:
- Bike 1 - Looks cool
- Bike 2 - I think this one may be a kids bike.
- Bike 3 - Really cool, might be a good one

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll check them out Mike...thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, I was just thinking that we also add a photo of one of the bikes to the blog. What do you think?

Michael Fiszlewicz said...

Sure. We can add a photo. When we pick one I can add it to the blog's page.

Anonymous said...

The green one is really unusual lol. I think that one would be fun to do for this project.

Michael Fiszlewicz said...

I also like the green one best. I'm not at home right now, but I have some more information about that one on the web.