** Next Meeting **

*** Monday 6/18 at 9:00 PM ET on Franklin Live ***

We need to be on time b/c another group is using Franklin Live at 10:00 PM ET.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Meeting Suggestions

Here are some of the times we've discussed for future meetings. Please comment...

Wednesday, June 13th
Meet to go over content for presentation. What time would work for everyone? Does 9 PM ET sound good?

Saturday, June 16th / Sunday, June 17th
We thought we might be able to meet and check out the website. I don't know what the time line to complete that might be. We could also use this meeting to do a rehearsal of the presentation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really think that all our individual portions should be completed by June 13 so that Andrew can look it over and incorporate all into a website. I'm fine with meeting either days.