** Next Meeting **

*** Monday 6/18 at 9:00 PM ET on Franklin Live ***

We need to be on time b/c another group is using Franklin Live at 10:00 PM ET.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Website Design

I've created a preliminary website. I'm still working on adding content, but I want to at least give everyone a feel for what I've got so far. This also serves as a promise that I AM working on it. Sorry I've been so quiet lately.

http://freud.franklin.edu/lane12/Peddlers.lzx.lzr=swf7.swf

Now that most of the foundation is down, I hope to add content from everyones' emails tomorrow (Saturday)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to view anything at the link~

Andrew said...

The link requires Adobe Flash 7 or higher. If you already have Flash, It may take some time to load the first time you visit it, otherwise, you can install Flash here:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

I will publish this as a non-Flash page too, but it runs a lot smoother as Flash.

Michael Fiszlewicz said...

I think it looks great Andrew!!

Anonymous said...

I installed Flash 7. thanks for the link Andrew. It looks good so far!