** Next Meeting **

*** Monday 6/18 at 9:00 PM ET on Franklin Live ***

We need to be on time b/c another group is using Franklin Live at 10:00 PM ET.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Presentation Outline

The following is a presentation outline that we came up with during our meeting yesterday. We each also chose the topic we wanted to do and made some tentative assignments for Andrew and Rodney.

I think that everyone who has created their Blogger account can make changes as needed.

  • Company and Product Overview - Angela
    • Talk about the company: how many employees, how long in business, location, etc..
    • Also a brief description about bike itself, including the cost
  • Bike Features - Rodney?
    • Could include specs
    • Why ride the bike instead of drive a car
    • cost of bike vs. cost of driving
  • Target Market - Mike
    • Could be covered in the "about us" section of the website
    • Explain who our target market is
    • Include demographics
  • Marketing (advertising) - Lateesha
    • Could be covered in the "about us" section of the website
    • Talk about different marketing mediums we will use (QVC, infomercials, newspapers, bulletin boards, etc...)
    • Flex payment plans
    • Different ad options
  • Marketing (website) - Andrew?
    • Create website
    • Talk about components in the site

So far this is a preliminary outline. I've also tried to arrange it in an order that makes sense for the presentation, but we really haven't gone over that as a group. Please make comments or make changes to your portion of the presentation as needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

the outline looks good. I think we should go in that order and allot like 3-4 minutes per person.

Rodney said...

I can do the bike features section. I am being tasked to work nightshift starting Thursday June 14. I will find a way to be present for the final presentation.