** Next Meeting **

*** Monday 6/18 at 9:00 PM ET on Franklin Live ***

We need to be on time b/c another group is using Franklin Live at 10:00 PM ET.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Project Status 6/3/2007

Hi Team,

Most of us met this morning in Franklin's chat room and talked about a few things related to our group.

Team Collaboration Tool
We decided on doing a Blog for team collaboration. I have set up a blog on Blogger's website. The URL is: http://franklinpeddlers.blogspot.com/. We can make everyone in the group an author so anyone can post a new topic or respond to a previous one. I'm just not sure if you need a blogger account or if any email address will work. So I'll send everyone an "author invitation" to their Franklin email address. If that doesn't work you can all sign up for a blogger account and email it to me, then I'll add you.

Project Consultation
We also signed up to do our Project Consultation (assignment 4-1) on Wednesday 6/6 at 9:15 PM ET. The consultation is in Franklin Live. We will be going over our Project Plan with Professor Ramsey. Maybe she'll be able to give us a few pointers! ;)

Project Plan
We have decided to go with Lateesha's project plan with some modifications. She will be taking some points from all of our plans and adding them to hers. Then later today she'll email it out to everyone. Each of us will have to email her back to let her know it is OK and then she'll submit it to Professor Ramsey.

I'll also post this on our Blog with a Project Status label.

Thanks,
Mike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The combined project plan has been emailed out. Please let me know what you think before 11:00 pm est thanks!